Thursday, September 13, 2012

2012 Spring: Walt Disney World ~ Epcot

Epcot
Epcot is one of the parks of Walt Disney World. It is divided into Future World and World Showcase. Future World includes Spaceship Earth, Imagination! Pavilion, The Land Pavilion, Mission: SPACE® Pavilion, The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion, and the Universe of Energy. World Showcase features countries such as Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, United States, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom and Canada. When I saw the buildings from different countries, I got the feeling that I am right there.



one of the interactive games ~ I and my mother
We went first to Spaceship Earth since it is near in the main entrance. Camera is not allowed inside that's why I didn't have pictures of 16-minute journey. Then, we went to Mission: SPACE. We should have chosen the green team for my father. Since we joined the Orange Team, every one of us got dizzy after the journey to Mars specially my father. It is more intense and this is where people can experience the force of the Earth's gravitational pull twice. We also went to Universe of Energy, in which Ellen's Energy Adventure is featured. Our seats moved and traveled to see her adventure such as seeing the dinosaurs in the past.

Inside the Mexico Pavilion ~ I and my Tita
I'm in the Norway now

Ni hao :) Wo zai Zhong Guo.

Next Stop: Italy

Yeah I am in the USA USA
Watching a Concert while resting

Japan Pavilion
My brother bought some pearls for my parents' upcoming wedding anniversary. We also ate dinner in Japan's Tokyo Dining.

Morocco Pavilion
Les Chefs de France
Fireworks
We didn't reach United Kingdom and Canada because we watched Fireworks. I hope there would be Korea Pavilion someday. That would be great. I really feel that I visited each country because the pavilions are realistic and look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...