Saturday, February 16, 2013

Travel Tour Expo 2013

2nd day of Travel Tour Expo 2013
This is my first time to attend a travel tour expo. I learned about this last year because my classmate posted a photo of deals in her facebook account. In other words, I really looked forward for this event.


General admission costs 50pesos


I and my sister decided to go on the 2nd day of the travel tour expo. After my Korean class, we met at SM City Makati and rode a bus going to SM Mall of Asia. We arrived few minutes before 6pm in SMX Convention Center. It's walking distance from MOA and Arena.

Like the page to get prizes.
The first booth that I looked for was Jeju Air because they posted at their fan page that they would give some prizes for those guests who had liked their page. I showed the photo above to get mine.

Yay! I got Bigbang items: band-aid, fan, collections of Bigbang members' photos

I got this bag for answering Globe's survey about international roaming.

We looked for Hongkong land arrangement deals for 4 days and 3 nights. We got lots of pamphlet(travel deals) including Hongkong Map and guides. There were also food stalls. Some were wearing costumes.

I think there are hundreds of exhibitors. Some of the exhibitors I noticed:
  • Jeju Air
  • Philippine Airlines
  • Airphil Express
  • Cebu Pacific
  • Zest Air
  • Air Asia
  • Dragon Air
  • Sparkle Holidays & Travel Corporation
  • Amkor Travel & Tours, Inc.
  • Ace Hotel & Suites
  • Citibank
  • Rakso Travel
  • Skynet Travel Corp.
  • Jeron Travel & Tours Corporation
  • Los Palmas Tours and Travel
  • La Carmela de Boracay
  • Travel Plus International Inc.
  • Triple Eight International Travel & Tours Inc.
  • Reli Tours
Why did I attend the travel tour expo?
  • Travel deals - cheaper airfare and land arrangements
  • Lots of choices - easy to compare
  • Freebies
  • Good experience - You would feel that you are shopping.
 Conclusion:
 I will attend again next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...