Friday, September 28, 2012

Luxury Townhomes: Damai Resort


I arrived at Florida without knowing we will stay at Damai Resort. I didn't even know it is called Damai because my brother didn't mention it to me. He just told us that we will stay in a house where we can cook. I honestly love Damai. The reason is that the design is so luxury. I just become very amazed when we went inside. My brother and his friends decided to rent a unit because it is near Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and supermarket. We stayed there for five days and four nights.




1st Day: Arrival & Shopping




5th Day: Downtown Disney & Departure



We had difficulty on finding the location because the GPS that my brother rented is not working properly. It guided us to wrong directions. Not only my brother rented GPS, but also a car so that we can roam Florida on our own.

Reasons why I love Damai Resort





Floor Plan
Since we are two families, we shared the four bedrooms equally. I have no choice but to sleep with my parents since there is no extra bedroom for me. I really love the 3-floor plan design. Sharing the rent fee is cheap for us because we are many.

Rental Photos

Rental Policy <from their site>

  • Minimum Stay 3 nights
  • Rates are subject to tax at 12.5%
  • Bookings are subject to a 3% booking fee
  • End of stay cleaning fee $85 on stays of less than 5 nights
  • A 20% deposit is required to secure your reservation
  • Full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival
  • Credit card payments only (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
  • Check in 4:00pm. Check out 11:00am
For rates, just click this link.
For reservations, just click this link.

Resort Photos

Staying here feels like a dream. It is very luxury. Then, I just decided that this would be my dream house in Philippines.


3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful Damai Resort.Courmayeur Hotels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about luxury townhomes in your area. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about luxury townhomes. Keep it up! This is a good read. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well.
    Powerscourt House - Dublin residence of Viscount Powersourt, a prominent Irish peer. It was sensitively converted into an award-winning shopping centre in the 1980s.
    Take a peek into any of our model townhomes, and you’ll instantly recognize why Country Walk townhomes are among the most popular in Hartford County. Garden Homes has loaded each model with design features and materials that take each model to a new level.

    luxury townhomes hartford count

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...