Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Joseph's Private Resort ~ 4MA9 Outing 2012

Joseph's Resort ~ Infinity Pool

This is my first outing with my dear section, 4MA9. At first, I am not sure whether should I join my classmates and friends or not. I don't regret coming since I really enjoyed swimming and eating with them. This is the only outing I joined during my college years.




The two things I most like here is the infinity pool and the bedrooms. I love the swimming pool. It's unique experience to swim at infinity pool. Actually, it's my first time to swim in this kind of pool. About the bedrooms, they are clean and smells good. Plus, they have extra bed rolls there.

Maps Application @ BlackBerry
The address is Lot A-4 Assumption Rd. Brgy. Dela-Paz Antipolo City. It's kinda far from my place. We actually met at Araneta Cubao (via LRT) in order to go there all together. Seven of us traveled via fx and paid 72pesos each. The rest traveled another private car. Some went directly to the resort. I got amazed when I used my BlackBerry for finding the location.

I went home around 4pm since I can't stay overnight with them. To go home, I and my friend rode a tricycle to the fx that would travel from Antipolo City to Santolan LRT Station. We paid 25pesos each to the tricycle driver while 40pesos each to the van's driver. From Santolan station to Recto station, the fare costs 15pesos. Recto station is linked with Doroteo Jose station. From Doroteo Jose station to Tayuman station, the fare costs 12pesos only.

One of our classmates saw the advertisement here. All the details and contact info can be found there. The resort is good and ideal place for outings.

All in all, I enjoyed the day specially our swimming and eating activities. Our food is delicious. Hopefully, we can have another outing soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...