Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Jeju Air with Bigbang

my boarding pass from South Korea to Philippines
My first time to board Jeju Air was last November 1. I just noticed that delays are inevitable when your departure is from Manila. I didn't understand the cause of delay. My first flight with Korean Air was also delayed last March 2012. There was also one-hour and 30 minutes delay when we went back here in Manila via Jeju Air. The reason for this was the heavy rain in Seoul. It's good thing that it rained after our tour in Seoul.




view from the bus
For me, Jeju Air's plane tickets are cheaper compared to other airline companies that travel from Manila to South Korea. Though it's not really high-tech like Korean Air because the former doesn't have monitors in front of your seats. It's still fine with me because the services are good. I didn't check out its comfort room to think I had boarded twice since it's not necessary.

Board meal from Philippines to South Korea
We had a light meal during our flight to South Korea. The only thing I ate was the bread. I drank two cups of orange juice. [I always love orange juice. I hope there is mango juice, too.] The rest were taken out and eaten during our rest at Daemyung Resort Sorak. Jeju Air also offers coffee. My sister tried it. The cup has also signatures from Bigbang.

I still keep this tissue since there are signatures from Bigbang.
Jeju Air is endorsed internationally by Bigbang.
I didn't mind to take photo our rice meal during our flight from South Korea back to Philippines. At airplane, I didn't feel great because I had Mocha Frap at Starbucks in Myeongdong. That's why I avoided eating too much.

I always have tummy problems every time I go back in Philippines. [ Currently, I only had three out of country trips.] I always have that problem since 2010. First was during my flight at Philippine Airlines (I had unforgettable experience here.). Second was during my flight at Korean Air. Third time, the recent one, was during my flight at Jeju Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...