Saturday, November 10, 2012

Daemyung Resort

Gangwon-do Goseong-gun Toseong-myeon Wonam-ri 403-1
This is the place where we spent our first night in South Korea. I like the room assigned to us because it's big and clean.

What do I love about this resort?
  • Big bedroom

My sister used this bed.
  • Availability of cooking utensils and some food ware
Cooking is allowed.
  • Shampoo is free.
Shampoo is free.
  • Big living room plus terrace
Living Room
  • Floor is warm.
Entrance Door
  • Option to sleep on traditional bed
For experience, I and my mom chose the Korean way.
  • Lovely views
Morning view from our room
Front view of the Resort

  • Breakfast buffet
  • Wi-fi 
    • It is only available at the lobby.
  • There is convenience store open in 24 hours at lower ground floor.
Note:
It is far from Seoul. We traveled more than four hours via bus just to go back at Seoul.

2 comments:

  1. Will you be posting all about your SoKor trip here Zay? :) If yes, I'm looking forward to it!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Darel! :) yep yep :) hihi thanks for the comment :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...