Friday, May 31, 2019

A Rainy Day in Universal Studios Hollywood



It's been almost six years since I’ve been to an amusement park, I finally made it to Universal Studios in Los Angeles. This was unexpected because I, my brother, and parents decided to go there just the day before. Our first choice was Disney.




My parents went back here in United States of America last February, and they decided to go to Los Angeles while they were in California. I’m living in Maryland and it’s almost a six hour flight away from California. I bought my roundtrip tickets only 12 days before, so I guess $502 was expensive already. It’s hard not to compare it to my tickets for another California trip in the next two weeks. 

Hogwarts
Main reason we've decided to go to Universal Studios is Harry Potter. Both I and my older brother are fans. Even it's raining hard, and it didn't stop us to enjoy the day. We bought raincoats (Universal Studio and Harry Potter) before we entered the park.

Super Silly Fun Land

We've been to the following rides/attractions:
  • Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey (all time favorite)
  • Studio Tour (a must)
  • Dreamworks Theatre Featuring Kung Fu Panda (Our first attraction)
  • The Walking Dead Attraction (funny)
  • Transformers
  • Revenge of the Mummy (very quick ride, but intense)
  • Super Silly Fun Land
  • WaterWorld (amazing)
  • Universal's Animal Actors
We had the Universal express tickets, and it's worth the price even it's raining all day. Some of the attractions/rides are indoors, so it's still great experience. One day wasn't enough for us since we didn't see everything yet.

Studio Tour was the last ride we had, and it turned out to be an awesome ride. It's great for my parents since the shaking was just mild and tolerable unlike the Harry Potter's. We almost missed this since my older brother was tired already. We took the last tour and when it ended, it's already dark.

This show's amazing. It's a live action, and effects were so cool. I don't remember seeing this kind of show when I went to Universal Studio Orlando.

Lunch Place
Universal's Animal Actors

Transformers
If I'll have opportunity to go back again to Los Angeles, I would love to visit Universal Studios again. Definitely, there will be new attractions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...