Friday, July 19, 2019

Planning: 1st TWICE concert

Ticketmaster
This will be my first ever concert that I'll watch here in the US. CN Blue's Blue Moon(2013) was the last concert that I had watched in the Philippines.


This was my first to buy a concert ticket online, and it was a bit challenge when we had to wait for more than 40 minutes online to buy a ticket. I thought it will be sold out in few minutes, and it's worth the wait. Sale started on a Friday afternoon.

my turn
Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey is the closest TWICE's world tour to me. I haven't been in the area, and I'm hoping it will be a great experience. I have now the ticket, and we looked for a hotel that's near to the concert. Courtyard Newark Downtown is a walking distance from Prudential Center, and it has it's own pathway going to/from concert.
Stage
We decided to take a train, and it will be at least a three hour ride from Maryland to New Jersey. My friend bought the tickets during a holiday, so I think fares are cheaper compared to the current ones.
Now, we have the tickets and hotel reservations.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...