Saturday, October 5, 2019

Concert: Twice at Newark

Twice Lights was my first ever concert that I’ve watched in the U.S. I and my friend decided to watch Twice’s concert last July in Newark. It’s great and would love to watch their another concert in the future. 



I and my friend met at my favorite parking, BWI. This is quite close to our house and convenient to park for an overnight trip. We took Amtrak train from Maryland to New Jersey which was around three hour trip. We didn’t sleep and just chat the entire trip since we’re seating besides each other.

Philippine Restaurant in Newark
Our hotel was a walking distance from the train station, but decided to take an Uber to go to a Philippine restaurant. It was my second time there while my friend’s first time to eat in this restaurant. 

These were some of our favorite dishes and we had some leftovers for late dinner after watching the concert.


The weather was extremely hot, and we tried to watch Random Dance Play before the concert, but didn’t. We spent few hours at the hotel to rest.

Courtyard Marriott is one of the closest hotel to the concert venue, but since it has another entrance to the venue, we’ve decided to book this hotel. This was our first time to stay at this hotel, so we had no idea where’s the door to the garage parking that has another entrance. Hours before the concert, fans were waiting in line to buy merchandise. Due to the long line, we didn’t buy any at that time. However, we were able to skipped the long line to go inside the venue since we went to another entrance and we bought light sticks and shirts without waiting for hours. It was less than 10 minutes wait since we came earlier than the rest. 

The concert was very entertaining and we’ve enjoyed watching them. I’ve compiled short clips of their concert.



Hopefully, there will be a better weather next time, so we could join the random dance play. I’m wishing for Mina’s recovery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...