Saturday, April 13, 2019

2019: Southwest Airlines

Screenshot of flight tracker
The last time I reviewed Southwest was 2014. For the last five years, I chose Southwest when I went to Chicago, California, Missouri, Georgia and Louisiana. Last March, I went twice to California (Los Angeles and San Rafael.)



I just realized last month that I could connect to Southwest's wifi and watch movies for free. I should have known that I should have downloaded the airtime player in my iPad, so I could watch movies during my six hour flight. During my trip to Los Angeles, I didn't have this app, so I had to register for $8 fee in order for me to download the app. Since I have an iPhone, I could activate the $0 Messaging. It means I could send messages to people that are using iPhones/iPads. WhatsApp users can this function as well.






In summary, my flights were enjoyable. Thanks to the movies that I've watched and free snacks/drinks.

Note: Southwest sent me coupons for drinks/beer/wine during flight. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...